Pulled Pork Flavor Bombs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese(softened)
- 2 1lb Pulled Pork
- 3 1/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- 4 2tbsp. Hot Sauce
- 5 2tbsp. Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub
- 6 2tbsp. Chopped or Dried Chives
- 7 4tbsp. BBQ Sauce
- 8 8 Pepperoncinis, diced
- 9 Salt & Pepper
- 10 Flakey Biscuits
Do you have leftover pulled pork you'd like to put to good use? These Pulled Pork Flavor Bombs are a delicious treat filled with pulled pork!
- Preheat the grill to 350F.
- Mix all the filling ingredients until combined.
- Roll out biscuit with a rolling pin and add 2-3 tbsp. of filling.
- Wrap filling with the biscuit and pinch closed.
- Add to a greased cast iron skillet and put on the grill for about 25 minutes. It takes longer than the package says.
- Pull them off when golden brown and enjoy!