Pulled Chicken Crunch Wrap Style Burritos
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Cup of Pulled Chicken Mixed with Taco Seasoning and Enchilada Sauce
- 2 2 Large Burrito Sized Tortillas
- 3 2 Corn Tostadas, Or Tortillas You Crisp In The Oven
- 4 2 Small flour tortilla
- 5 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 6 1/2 Cup Pico De Gallo, Or Chopped Tomatoes
- 7 1/2 Cup Queso
- 8 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 9 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
Last week, the CEO of Taco Bell announced that potatoes were returning to the menu in 2021, and the internet exploded with TB fans rejoicing! It brought me back to my college days, and the craving for a Crunch Wrap Supreme kicked in. The light bulb went off for me when I realized the Char-Griller Flat Iron Gas Griddle was MADE to crisp up the outsides of this beauty, and I jumped to it. You could easily cook ground meat on the griddle for the filling or fill with shredded chicken- my personal favorite. Let’s Dig In!
1. Place large tortilla on a flat surface, add half of the chicken mixture and half of the queso. Top with a tostada and half of the sour cream. Sprinkle on half the lettuce, pico, and shredded cheese, and top with the remaining small tortilla. Fold inward over the small tortilla to close and repeat the same process to finish the second crunch wrap.
2. Preheat Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle over medium heat. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil, and spread evenly. Place Crunch Wraps seam side down on the griddle and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Flip, and cook for another 5 minutes until the other side is golden brown. Serve while hot and enjoy!