Puffy Pancake with Fruit Compote
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 4 large eggs
- 2 1 C. all-purpose flour
- 3 1 C. milk
- 4 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 5 ¼ Tsp. salt
- 6 2 Tbsp. butter
- 7 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 8 1 pint blueberries
- 9 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 10 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 11 Confectioners' sugar
Instructions1. Pre-heat grill to 425ºF, place a 10" cast iron skillet on grill and heat until very hot.
2. In a blender at medium speed, blend eggs, milk, flour, sugar, and salt together until smooth.
3. Remove skillet from the grill, add butter and swirl until melted. Pour batter into hot skillet and bake for 15 minutes until puffy and golden brown on the edges.
4. In a large bowl, toss bananas and blueberries with sugar and lemon juice to make compote.
5. Spoon compote onto pancake and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. To serve, cut into wedges.