Pretzel Ring Cheese Dip Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 2.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar
- 2 1 Cup Shredded Monetary Jack
- 3 1 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack
- 4 1 (8oz) Block Cream Cheese
- 5 1.5 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives, Chopped
- 7 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 2 tsp Paprika
- 9 1 Tbsp Flour
- 10 3 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- 11 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 12 2 (16.3 oz) Cans Refrigerated Biscuits
- 13 3 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 14 1 Large Egg Mixed with 1 Tbsp Water
- 15 Coarse Salt
You already have the grill fired up for Thanksgiving so why not throw on an appetizer or two to keep people away from your turkey before you carve it? This Pretzel Ring Cheese Dip Recipe is super easy and delicious. Make your own pretzels with store-bought biscuits and impress all your guests with your cooking skills!
1. Preheat Grill to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter and whisk in one Tbsp flour.
3. In a large bowl, mix together 2.25 Cups of cheddar cheese, Monterey jack, Pepper Jack, Cream Cheese, Dijon, Chives, Garlic Powder, flour and butter mixture, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Roll biscuits into a ball, slice the top with an X.
5. Using the side burner, bring 8 cups of water and baking soda to a boil. Whisk to fully dissolve baking soda. Reduce water to simmer.
6. Add biscuits in batches and cook until puffy (about 1 minute). Remove from water with slotted spoon and transfer to skillet to form a ring around outside of pan.
7. Brush biscuits with egg wash and sprinkle with kosher salt.
8. Transfer mixed dip to center of skillet and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup of cheddar cheese.
9. Bake until biscuits are golden and dip is bubbly (about 33 to 35 minutes).
10. Garnish with chives before serving.