Pork Tenderloin with Apple Chutney
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 Pork Tenderloin - 1 to 1.5 Pounds
- 2 Char-Griller Rib Rub
- 3 Yellow Mustard - 1Tbs
- 4 5 Cups Cubed Apples
- 5 1 Cup Apple Juice
- 6 3 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7 1 Tbs Butter
- 8 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 9 1 tsp Honey
- 10 1 tsp Cinnamon Sugar
- 11 1/2 tsp Salt
- 12 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 13 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 14 Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (Optional for Added Heat)
This pork tenderloin with apple chutney recipe combines the flavors of the Fall season with summertime grilling. Easy to make on a weekday night for the family and packs tons of flavor that will have everyone asking for seconds!
Pork Tenderloin Instructions:
1. Preheat grill to 325 F. Trim excess fat off pork tenderloin and apply yellow mustard as a binder. Season liberally with Char-Griller Rib Rub.
2. Put the pork tenderloin onto the grill once the temperature of the grill has reached 325 F.
3. Once the pork tenderloin has reached an internal temp of 145 F remove from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve with apple chutney and enjoy!
Apple Chutney Instructions:
1. In a medium pot combine all the apple chutney ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the apples are tender.
2. Serve and enjoy!