Pork Tenderloin Stuffed Portabellas
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 (6) 5 ½ oz. bacon wrapped pork tenderloins
- 2 Big Dick’s “Oink It” Seasoning, to taste
- 3 6 Portabella mushrooms, stems removed
INSTRUCTIONS1. Lightly oil the mushroom, use a cooking spray.
2. Season both sides of pork with the rub of your choice.
3. Place pork chops on the grill at 350°F, with a quarter turn after 5 minutes to add sear marks. After 10 minutes, put the mushrooms on the grill and flip the chops to get an even sear on both sides.
4. Watch the mushrooms closely, flipping them once so they don't burn. They should be done about the same time.
5. Place the pork chop into the mushroom cap and pull them to serve. The chops are done when the meat reaches an internal temp of 145°F.