Pork Brisket Burnt Ends
- 1 2 Lbs Pork Brisket
- 2 4 Tbsp Blues Hog Original Rub
- 3 1/4 C Blues Hog Pork Marinade
- 4 1 Cup of Water
- 5 1/2 Cup Blues Hog Smokey Mountain Sauce
Want to make Burnt Ends but can't find any brisket? Char-Griller Ambassador Izzy of @izzygrillz has you covered with this delicious and super easy Pork Brisket Burnt Ends recipe!
- Preheat grill to 300F and setup for indirect cooking.
- Trim silver skin and fat from top of pork brisket.
- Mix water and pork marinade in bowl and place trimmed brisket in marinade, marinate for 1 hr.
- Remove pork brisket from marinade and season using Blues Hog Original rub.
- Smoke pork brisket until internal temp reaches 190F, remove from heat, cut brisket into cubes and place in foil pan, sprinkle more Rub on top and add sauce.
- Place back on grill for 30 minutes, remove, serve and enjoy!