Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 3-4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 1 White Onion
- 3 2 Carrots
- 4 2 Celery
- 5 4-6 Garlic Cloves
- 6 16oz Ground Beef
- 7 12oz Ground Pork
- 8 One Cup Red Wine
- 9 One Cup Whole Milk
- 10 28oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 11 5TBSP Tomato Paste
- 12 1/2 TSP Coarse Salt
- 13 1/2 TSP Coarse Black Pepper
- 14 TSP Italian Seasoning
- 16 8oz Linguine (cooked)
- 17 Chopped Parsley
- 18 Grated Parmesan
This Pasta Bolognese is a delicious, warm, hearty meal, perfect for a chilly day! Fire up the grill and enjoy this pasta dish.
- Bring pasta to a boil and cook for 7-8 minutes or until mostly cooked through.
- Remove pasta from boiling water and rinse with cool water.
- Heat Olive Oil in Cast-Iron pan over fire.
- Add Diced White Onion and cook through for about 5 minutes.
- Add Diced Carrots and Diced Celery and cook through for about 5 minutes.
- Add Minced Garlic Cloves and stir.
- Add Ground Meat and break into smaller pieces, cooking until browned.
- Drain any excess liquid.
- Add Red Wine and mix thoroughly.
- Cook until the liquid has reduced by half and then add Whole Milk.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, seasonings, and the bay leaf.
- Mix thoroughly before adding the cooked pasta.
- After mixed through, top with freshly chopped parsley and grated parmesan.