Offset Smoker Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 1.3 lbs potatoes
- 2 1 oz butter
- 3 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- 4 1 tbsp chopped chives
We love to pair our grilled steaks with a hearty potato side, which is why we love these offset smoker potatoes. Although the recipe is simple, they still taste delicious. Give them a try at your next family dinner; we guarantee everyone will love them!
- Start by firing up your offset smoker, but run it hotter than normal, 175° C / 350° F.
- Place the potatoes on an oven pan with low edges, or on a sheet of aluminum.
- Let the potatoes bake in the offset for 20 minutes. Now turn the potatoes 180 degrees to get nice color on the other side.
- Check the potatoes with a potato stick or other sharp object to see when they're done. It usually takes 35-45 minutes.
- In the meantime; brown the butter in a frying pan and chop the chives.
- Drizzle the butter on the potatoes when they're done, then sprinkle sea salt and chives on top.