Mushroom Bacon Swiss Blended Bison Burger
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Baby Bella Finely Chopped Mushrooms - 12 Ounces
- 2 Ground Bison - 2 Pounds
- 3 Chopped Bacon - 6 Strips
- 4 Steak Seasoning - 2 Tablespoons
- 5 Ranch Seasoning - 1 Tablespoon
- 6 Crushed Pork Rinds - 1 Cup
- 7 Swiss Cheese
- 8 Caramelized Onions
This bison burger is super simple to make, but don't let that deceive you... it still packs some serious flavor. If grillin' burgers on the weekends are one of your passions, you gotta give this recipe a try!
1. Mix mushrooms, bison, bacon, seasoning & crushed pork rinds.
2. Form into burger patties.
3. Grill in cast iron skillet.
4. Top with swiss cheese & caramelized onions