Mexican Street Style Cauliflower Steak
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Cauliflower Head
- 2 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 1 tsp Chili Lime Seasoning
- 4 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 5 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 6 2 Tbs Crema
- 7 2 Tbs Mayonnaise
- 8 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 9 Dash of Garlic Powder
- 10 Dash of Chipotle Chili Powder
- 11 Cojita Cheese
- 12 Fresh Cilantro
Cauliflower Steak is a great option if you want to try out a new vegetarian dish. This version from Char-Griller Ambassador Anna Boyd is inspired by Mexican Street Corn and is drizzle with fresh crema and topped with cilantro.
1.Slice a head of cauliflower, making sure to keep as much attached to the core stem as possible.
2. Mix together garlic salt, chili-lime seasoning, paprika and olive oil to make the rub.
3. Rub cauliflower steaks on both sides with rub.
4. Make the sauce by mixing crema, mayonnaise. lime juice, garlic powder and chipotle chili powder.
5. Carefully grill on both sides until nicely roasted, approximately 10 minutes per side over medium heat.
6. Top with crumbled cojita cheese and fresh cilantro.