Mediterranean Brie on the Gambler™ Portable
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 1 and a Half Cherry Tomato Containers (16 ounces total)
- 2 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 1/3 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1 Large Brie Wheel
- 5 Salt
- 6 Pepper
- 7 Balsamic Glaze
- 8 1 Baguette
This Mediterranean Brie is sure to be a hit at your next get together. The smoky flavor and balsamic glaze perfectly compliment each other, creating a delicious appetizer.
Prepare grill to heat 400-425 degrees.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Mince garlic.
3. Add brie to the center of the skillet. Place tomatoes and garlic around the brie. Add oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir to evenly coat.
4. Place skillet onto the grill until melted (about 20 minutes).
5. Place baguette on the grill for 1 minute on each side.
6. When finished, take off the grill and drizzle balsamic glaze over the brie.