Low Carb Blueberry Cobbler
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Fresh or Frozen Blueberries - 2 Cups
- 2 Water - 1/4 Cup
- 3 Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- 4 Monkfruit Sweetener - 2 Tablespoons
- 5 Stevia - 10 Drops
- 6 Xanthan Gum - 1/8 Teaspoon
- 7 Softened Butter Chopped into Pieces - 1/4 Cup
- 8 Coconut Flour - 1/3 Cup
- 9 Additional Monkfruit Sweetener - 1/3 Cup
- 10 Ground Cinnamon - 1 Tablespoon
This low-carb blueberry cobbler tastes just like the real deal... and maybe even better! It has all the flavor without all the guilt. So be sure to make this recipe next time you're craving a sweet treat!
1. In sauce pan add blueberries, water, lemon juice & sweetener. Bring to a light boil and add xanthan gum. Stir occasionally as it thickens. Then remove from heat.
2. For crumble topping, mix coconut flour, monkfruit & cinnamon. Combine well, then add butter. Mix with fingers until well incorporated & crumbly.
3. Pour blueberry sauce into cast iron skillet & top with cinnamon crumb topping. Bake on grill heated to 350° for about 30 mins or until it bubbles & topping browns.