Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 (4) 8 oz. lobster tails
- 2 ½ C. mayonnaise
- 3 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 5 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 6 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- 7 Melted butter, for brushing
- 8 Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions1. Butterfly the lobster. To do this, use a sharp knife or kitchen shears to split the lobster shell all the way to the tail. Slice the meat in half along the cut line on the shell, being careful not to slice through the lobster. Open the lobster shell-side down and lay it flat.
2. Brush lobster with butter and place on the grill, shell-side up, at 400°F for 3-4 minutes. Flip and grill for another 5-6 minutes. Lobster is done when internal temperature reaches 135°F.
3. While lobster is grilling, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley in a large bowl and add salt and pepper, to taste.
4. When lobster has cooled, scoop meat from shells and roughly chop. Fold into mayonnaise mixture from Step 3.
5. Butter both sides of rolls and fill with lobster mixture. Enjoy!