Loaded Grilled Radish Bites
Prep Time: Five Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 6 Large Radishes, Washed and Halved
- 2 2 Tbsp Butter
- 3 1 Tbsp Herb & Sea Salt Blend
- 4 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 5 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 6 2 Slices Bacon, Crumbled
- 7 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Chives
A great alternative to Loaded Potato Skins, this Loaded Grilled Radish Bites recipe is a twist on the classic that has a unique bite and great flavor.
1. Melt butter and combine with herbed sea salt. Pour over radishes in a bowl and toss to coat.
2. Lay the radish halves over a wire rack and grill at 425 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
3. Top with cheese, dollops of sour cream, crumbled bacon, and chives.