Leftover Brisket Nachos
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 Tortilla Chips
- 2 Leftover Brisket
- 3 Shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Heavy Cream
- 5 Canned Diced Chilis
- 6 Sour Cream
- 7 Limes
- 8 Pickled Jalapenos
- 9 Black Beans
- 10 Avocados
- 11 Radish
- 12 Pico De Gallo: Tomatoes, Onion, Jalapeno, Cilantro
A big nacho platter is a great way to use any leftover brisket! Topped with fresh pico de gallo, guac, sour cream & a hatch chili cheese sauce, this Leftover Brisket Nachos Recipe is sure to hit the spot. Want to kick the flavor up a notch? Try adding pickled jalapeños, radish, and limes!
1. Prepare your pico de gallo and guacamole
2. Combine diced tomato, jalapeno, onion and cilantro in a bowl and mix with salt and pepper and lime juice
3. Mash 2 avocados together and combine with ½ cup of the pico for some easy guacamole
4. In a skillet prepare the cheese sauce by adding 3 cups shredded cheese and 2 cans of diced chilis. Slowly mix in ½ cup heavy cream and stir until smooth
5. Reheat your leftover brisket in another skillet
6. On a large cookie sheet begin layering your nachos
7. Chips, brisket, black beans, cheese sauce, more chips, brisket, beans cheese sauce.
8. ALWAYS double layer the nachos when possible
9. Top with pico de gallo, pickled jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole!
10. Garnish with radish and lime wedges and enjoy!
Pitt Tips: Always make double layer nachos!