Leftover Brisket Nachos
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 Tortilla Chips
- 2 Leftover Brisket
- 3 Shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Heavy Cream
- 5 Canned Diced Chilis
- 6 Sour Cream
- 7 Limes
- 8 Pickled Jalapenos
- 9 Black Beans
- 10 Avocados
- 11 Radish
- 12 Pico De Gallo: Tomatoes, Onion, Jalapeno, Cilantro
A big nacho platter is a great way to use any leftover brisket! Topped with fresh pico de gallo, guac, sour cream & a hatch chili cheese sauce, this Leftover Brisket Nachos Recipe is sure to hit the spot. Want to kick the flavor up a notch? Try adding pickled jalapeños, radish, and limes!
- Prepare your pico de gallo and guacamole
- Combine diced tomato, jalapeno, onion and cilantro in a bowl and mix with salt and pepper and lime juice
- Mash 2 avocados together and combine with ½ cup of the pico for some easy guacamole
- In a skillet prepare the cheese sauce by adding 3 cups shredded cheese and 2 cans of diced chilis. Slowly mix in ½ cup heavy cream and stir until smooth
- Reheat your leftover brisket in another skillet
- On a large cookie sheet begin layering your nachos
- Chips, brisket, black beans, cheese sauce, more chips, brisket, beans cheese sauce.
- ALWAYS double layer the nachos when possible
- Top with pico de gallo, pickled jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole!
- Garnish with radish and lime wedges and enjoy!
Always make double layer nachos!