Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 12-14 Jalapeños
- 2 1 Lb Bacon
- 3 1 Block Cream Cheese
- 4 2 Tbsp Morton Salt Nature’s Seasoning
These Jalapeno Bacon Poppers are better than the typical poppers.
- Preheat grill to 325F and set up for indirect cooking.
- Halve and core jalapeños.
- Mix cream cheese and nature’s seasoning well.
- Fill jalapeños halves with cream cheese mixture and wrap in bacon. (Tip Grill Pinz are great for holding bacon in place.)
- Grill indirect until bacon crisps up (approx 30-40 minutes)
- Remove, let cool a few minutes and enjoy!