Hotdog Burnt Ends
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 1.75 Hrs
- 1 Hotdogs
- 2 Spicy Mustard
- 3 Char-Griller Original AP Rub
- 4 Char-Griller Creole Rub
- 5 Butter
- 6 Brown Sugar
- 7 Sriracha Garlic BBQ Sauce
Is your family in the mood for some hot dogs? Switch things up a bit and try out this Hotdog Burnt Ends recipe! This is a fun, delicious, and smoky way to enjoy a hotdog.
- Set your grill to 250F.
- Smother your hotdogs with mustard and coat with Char-Griller Original Rub & Creole Rub.
- Place onto the grill for 1 hour.
- Slice the hotdogs in quarters and place in a tinfoil boat.
- Top with butter, brown sugar and BBQ sauce.
- Toss around and put back on the grill for 45 minutes.