Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 ½ C. onion, diced
- 3 ¾ C. bell pepper, diced
- 4 (1) 15 oz. can black-eyed peas
- 5 Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 ¼ lb. smoked pulled pork
- 7 Chipotle peppers
- 8 2 C. cooked white rice
- 9 Andouille sausage
1. Pre-heat grill to 350°F and place a 10" cast iron skillet on grill and heat until very hot.
2. Place sausages on the grill and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, turning once or twice, until cooked through.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp. olive oil into hot skillet and add onion, bell pepper and black-eyed peas.
4. Season with salt and pepper and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add smoked pulled pork and Chipotle peppers and stir.
6. Add cooked rice to mixture. Close lid and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add grilled andouille sausage from Step 1.
Remove from grill and serve. Enjoy!