Honey Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 Pork Tenderloins
- 2 Your Favorite Barbecue Rub
- 3 Your Favorite Barbecue or Glazing Sauce
- 4 Smoking Wood Chunks of your Choice
This Honey Chipotle Pork Tenderloin recipe is moist, sweet, and has a nice back heat, perfect as any entrée to complement any meal!
- Set up your grill for indirect cooking with a high head zone and a cool zone, so you can sear for the first portion of the cook. Use 500 degrees to sear and 275 degrees for smoking.
- Trim your pork tenderloins of any silver skin and then season them with a barbecue rub or seasoning of your choice.
- After the rub rests, place the tenderloins on the high heat side of the grill for a minute on each side or until you get some good color on the tenderloin.
- Pull the tenderloins off and adjust the vents on your grill to maintain 275 degrees for the remainder of the cook. Add smoking wood chunks of your choice.
- Place the tenderloins on and let them cook for ten minutes. Afterwards, glaze with a barbecue sauce/glaze of your choice and let them cook until they reach an internal of about 135 degrees.
- Once they hit 135 degrees, glaze them again and let them cook until they reach just under 145 degrees to allow for carryover.
- Take the tenderloins off, let them rest for ten minutes, slice and enjoy!