Homemade Grilled Meatballs
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Pound of Ground Beef(Chicken or Turkey)
- 2 2 Large Eggs
- 3 1/2 Cup of Breadcrumbs
- 4 1/2 Cup of White Onion(Chopped)
- 5 1/2 Cup of Grated Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- 6 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- 7 1 Tbsp of Dried or Fresh Finely Chopped Parsley
- 8 1 Tbsp of Dried or Fresh Finely Chopped Basil
- 9 1 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 10 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 11 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
So much more than spaghetti’s partner-in-crime or a frozen, packaged snack, get your hands ready to roll with this Homemade Grilled Meatballs Recipe.
- In a bowl, combine ground meat, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, cheese, garlic, parsley, basil, and red pepper flakes. Mix thoroughly then roll meat into meatballs (1-1 ½ inch diameter) Line meatballs on a tray in a single layer and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and be sure grates are oiled.
- Brush meatballs with olive oil and place on the grill.
- Cook until meatballs are browned and cooked throughout for about 10 minutes total, 5 minutes per side.
- Serve hot, with dipping sauce of choice. Enjoy!