Holiday XD 8250 Ribeye Steak
- 1 Ribeye Steaks (thick cut): 6
- 2 Favorite Beef/Steak Rub: used my house blend Steak rub to taste
- 3 Olive Oil: binder
- 4 Fresh garlic cilantro butter
- 5 Hickory & Apple smoking woods
Here is a delicious ribeye steak from Certified Creole BBQ using your XD 8250!
- First fire up the XD 8250 to 300° with lump charcoal, Hickory & apple woods
- Season all sides of the steaks with my House blend Steak Rub
- Smoke the steaks to internal temp 135°, which took 50 mins.
- Using the XD 8250 Side Fire Box & grill grate from my Gambler™ grill: get it piping hot with lump charcoal.
- Sear the steaks for a few minutes on each side over the hot lump of charcoal
- Remove from the grill
- Top with fresh cilantro garlic butter
- Let rest for 15 mins
- Slice & serve on a Holiday everything plate.