Hickory Smoked Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Eggs - 6
- 2 Soaked Hickory Wood Chips
- 3 Mayonnaise - 1/4 Cup
- 4 Yellow Mustard - 1 Tablespoon
- 5 Hot Sauce - 2 Teaspoons
- 6 Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 Teaspoons
- 7 Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
Deviled eggs are a crucial component to any holiday meal. But it's time to give these eggs a little makeover, and trust us, your guests will not be disappointed. Ditch the traditional seasonings and get creative with our Hickory Smoked Deviled Eggs!
1. Hard boil six eggs. My fool proof method: put the eggs in a pot of water over high heat, bring to a boil, turn off and cover, let sit for exactly ten minutes, then drop eggs in an ice water bath.
2. Peel the eggs and smoke using water soaked hickory wood chips for 30 minutes, rotating half way through, or until you reach the desired amount of color.
3. Slice the eggs in half, remove the yolks, and thoroughly mix them with the ingredients
4. Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites and top with paprika, crumbled bacon, and chopped green onions.