Hibachi Style Chicken and Veggies
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 1 pound Zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 1/2 cup onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 4 ounces bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 8 ounces mushroom pieces
- 6 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 7 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 8 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
Looking to experiment with new flavors and a new method of cooking? Well, look no further than this Hibachi-style chicken and veggies recipe! This recipe is the perfect way to spice up your dinner!
- Prepare all of your chicken and vegetables cutting them into uniform 1 inch pieces.
- Mix 2 TBSP of olive oil with the minced garlic and coat the chicken with it. Allow to marinate for 10- 20 minutes.
- Preheat your griddle and apply 1 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil to the surface before placing the chicken onto the cooking surface.
- Sear the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side and allow to cook slightly before adding the vegetables to your Flat Iron® Griddle.
- Using a spatula move your food around on the Griddle Top so that it cooks evenly
- Once the chicken and veggies are fully cooked, remove from the griddle, serve, and enjoy!