Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 6 Russet Potatoes
- 2 1 Pack of Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 3 1 Pack of Pepper Jack Slices
- 4 Chipotle Powder
- 5 Oregano
- 6 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 7 Cooked Bacon (Diced)
- 8 Chives (Sliced)
- 9 Sour Cream
A side dish that can basically be a meal in and of itself, these Flavor Pro™ Hassleback Potatoes can be completely customized with toppings and types of cheese!
- Set up the Flavor Pro for indirect cooking. Ignite burners and turn to medium high.
- Cut thin slices in the width of the potatoes, but be careful to not slice all the way through.
- Wrap the potatoes in foil and place on the side of the grill away from the burners. Allow to cook until tender. About 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove potatoes from grill and unwrap.
- Place alternating slices of cheddar and pepperjack in the potato.
- Season potatoes with chipotle powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Place potatoes back on the grill unwrapped for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with bacon, chives, sour cream and serve.