Grilled Swordfish with Lemon-caper Sauce
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 (2) 8oz. swordfish steaks
- 2 4 oz. jar capers, drained
- 3 ½ C. mayonnaise
- 4 ½ C. sour cream
- 5 1½ fresh lemons, juiced
- 6 ½ Tsp. seasoned salt
- 7 ¾ Tsp. white pepper
- 8 1 Tsp. dried minced onion
- 9 5 Tbsp. green onion tops, minced (optional, for garnish)
1. Blend all ingredients, except green onion tops.
2. Transfer to bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
1. Season swordfish steaks on both sides with seasoned salt, to taste.
2. Place on the grill at 400°F for 10 minutes per side. Swordfish is ready when the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
3. Remove the fish and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Sauce swordfish steaks with lemon-caper sauce and garnish with green onion tops.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!