Recipe:Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops
- - (4) 1” thick bone-in pork chops
- - 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- - 2 Tbsp. chopped almonds
- - 4 C. baby spinach, finely chopped
- - 4 oz. cream cheese
- - ¼ Tsp. cayenne pepper
- - ¼ Tsp. salt
- - Original All-Purpose BBQ Rub, to taste
1. Pre-heat grill to 375°F. Rinse the pork chops and pat dry with paper towel. Cut a deep pocket in the side of each chop with a small sharp knife, cutting toward the bone but not all the way through.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter, chopped almonds, baby spinach, cream cheese, cayenne pepper and salt and mix well to make stuffing.
3. Transfer mixture to a piping bag without a tip, fill pork chops with mixture and secure with toothpicks.
4. Generously season both sides of each chop with Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, or your favorite rub, to taste.
5. Place stuffed pork chops on the grill over direct heat at 375°F for 6 minutes per side, turning halfway through for good sear marks. Move to indirect side of grill to finish cooking if needed.
Pork chops are done when internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove from grill and set aside to rest for 5 minutes and remove toothpicks before serving. Enjoy!