Grilled Stuffed Peppers
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 50 Min
- 1 1/2 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 1 Cup No Sugar Added Tomato Sauce
- 3 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 4 3 Assorted Bell Peppers
- 5 1 Cup Cauliflower Rice
- 6 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 7 1 tsp Oregano
- 8 1 Tbsp Salt
- 9 1 Tbsp Pepper
- 10 Shredded Cheese of Choice
An easy, filling, and warming meal for winter, this Grilled Stuffed Peppers Recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador Anna of @baconbutterbourbon are sure to become a family favorite.
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees with a hot and cold zone.
2. Preheat a cast iron skillet over the hot zone. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and saute onions until translucent, add ground beef, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Mix and cook ground beef until no longer pink, add cauliflower rice and tomato sauce.
4. Stir and cook 4-5 mins until heated through. Set aside to cool slightly.
5. While cooling, cut the tops off of each pepper and scoop out the ribs and seeds of the peppers.
6. Spoon the filling into each pepper and top with shredded cheese of your choice.
7. Place peppers in cast iron pan and bake in preheated grill with lid closed for 30-40mins, over the cold zone, until peppers are soft and cheese is melted.