Grilled Stuffed Peaches
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1- 2 peaches per person
- 2 2 Tbsp. honey, divided
- 3 4 oz. blue cheese, or to taste
- 4 Coarse black pepper, to taste
- 5 2-3 slices of bacon, for garnish
1. Rinse peaches and dry with paper towel. Slice in half, remove stone and cut the pit hole slightly larger.
2. Fry bacon in a pan to desired crispness according to package directions, drain grease and crumble when cool. Set aside in a small bowl.
3. Place peaches cut side down directly on the grill at 350°F for 5-7 minutes, depending on the size.
4. Turn peaches over and fill holes with blue cheese and crumbled bacon and bake for 5-7 minutes, until peaches are softened and cheese is melted.
5. Remove peaches from grill, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with coarse black pepper to serve.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!