Grilled Shrimp Avocado Scoops
Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 20 Shrimps - Medium Sized
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Favorite Seafood Seasoning
- 4 Fresh Cilantro Garlic Butter - 2 tbsp.
- 5 Scoop Tortilla Chips - 20
- 6 Lime - 1, sliced
- 7 Pico De Gallo - to taste
- 8 Cilantro Flakes - to taste
- 9 Avocados - 1-2
- 10 Limes - 2
- 11 Kosher Salt - To Taste
- 12 Piping Bag
- 13 Char-Griller® Gambler™ Portable
- 14 Skewers - 2
- 15 Lump Charcoal
These Grilled Shrimp Avocado Scoops are the perfect appetizer for your next backyard summer gathering! Easy to make, quick to cook, and loaded with fresh flavors, this light snack is sure to impress!
Shrimp Skewers Prep & Cook:
- Place the shrimps onto the skewers.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the shrimps.
- Season both sides of the shrimps with your favorite seafood seasoning.
- Fire up the Char-Griller® Gambler™ Portable to 350F.
- Grill the shrimps for 5 minutes on each side for a total of 10 minutes. While grilling the shrimps directly over the hot charcoal lather them with melted fresh cilantro garlic butter.
- Remove from the grill and set the skewers aside.
Quick Chunky Avocado Mix:
- You'll need 1-2 pitted avocados, juice of one lime, and sea salt to taste.
- Combine and mix ingredients.
- Place mixture in a piping bag and set aside.
- Place out 10 tortilla chip scoops on a platter.
- Pipe the avocado into the scoop.
- Place grilled shrimps in each scoop.
- Add pico de gallo to the scoops.
- Sprinkle fresh cilantro onto the scoops.
- Serve with sliced limes.