Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 10-12 Fresh Sausage Links or Bratwursts
- 2 Optional Servings components: Buns, Peppers, Onions, Dijon Mustard, Ketchup, Cheese, etc.
Whether you’ll make sausage and pepper grinders or sausage with the works on buns, cooking the perfect grilled sausage is the first step. Learn the basics in this recipe.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook them for 8-12 minutes turning occasionally to ensure they cook evenly and to prevent them from bursting.
- Allow the sausages to rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve in the desired manner. Enjoy!