Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 3 2 Tbsp of Char-Griller Creole Seasoning
- 4 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 5 1 Tsp of Dried Parsley
- 6 Kosher Salt
- 7 Ground Black Pepper
- 8 4 Lemon Wedges
We love a nice cedar-plank smoked salmon, but this direct grilled salmon delivers on those amazing grill flavors, perfect for a weeknight or weekend dinner for the entire family.
- Generously coat the salmon with olive oil and all seasonings.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Add salmon fillets, flesh side down, cooking for 6-8 minutes with the grill closed.
- Once the meat is firm enough, flip it over, closing the lid, cooking for an additional 3-8 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Remove from heat and allow the fillets to rest for 5 minutes before removing the skin and serving with lemon wedges along with any desired condiments and toppings.