Grilled Ribeye Steak
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 8-10 Min
- 1 (2) 1½” thick ribeye steaks
- 2 Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Allow the steaks to come to room temperature.
2. Pre-heat the grill to 450°F.
3. Generously season steaks on all sides with salt and pepper, or use Steak BBQ rub, to taste.
4. Place steaks on the grill and sear for 4-5 minutes on both sides. The steaks are done when internal temperature reaches 130°F for medium-rare.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!