Grilled Red Onion and Brussel Sprouts Skewers
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 Lb of Brussel Sprouts
- 2 1 Large Red Onion
- 3 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 1 Tbsp of Garlic (Minced)
- 6 1 Tsp of Paprika
- 7 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 8 1 Tsp of Onion Powder
- 9 1 Tsp of Celery Salt
- 10 Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 11 Pack of Skewers
- 12 1/4 Cup of Chopped Bacon (Optional)
- 13 1/4 Cup of Goat Cheese Crumbled (Optional)
Check out this recipe for Grilled Red Onion and Brussel Sprouts Skewers for a healthy side dish, sure to keep your family coming back for more.
- Preheat the grill to high setting or fire up coals.
- Cut brussel sprouts into halves and combine in a bowl with olive oil, minced garlic, and all seasonings. Cut onion into thick slices and mix in with brussel sprouts.
- Add brussel sprouts to skewers in a sequence of brussel sprout half, 2-3 onion slices, brussel sprout half, etc.
- Place skewers on the grill and turn often until sprouts and onions are fully cooked and tender. This will take between 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm. Optionally, remove from skewers and combine in a bowl with bacon and crumbled goat cheese. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.