Grilled Potatoes with Jalapeños
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2-3 large Russet potatoes
- 2 Original All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- 3 Jalapeño olive oil, or preferred
- 4 1-2 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 5 Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes and dry with paper towel. Cut potatoes into wedges, place in a Dutch oven on the stove and cover with water. Add salt if needed. Bring water to a rolling boil for 3 minutes.
2. Remove potatoes and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Place potatoes in a gallon size storage bag with olive oil, sliced jalapeños, Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, or your favorite rub, and salt and pepper, to taste. Close bag and gently shake to evenly coat potato wedges with seasoning.
3. Place potato wedges on the grill at 350°F for 8-10 minutes, to desired crispness.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!