Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 25-30 Min
- 1 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 6 mini sweet peppers
- 3 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 4 1 8oz. bag of shredded fiesta cheese
- 5 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 6 Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, or your favorite rub
We can't get enough nachos. Beef, steak, pork, chicken, we will eat them any way you give them to us. This super easy recipe from Grill Mark Co. is perfect for game day or if you are looking for an easy weekend snack or dinner.
3. Place chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 6 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°F, flipping halfway through for good sear marks.
4. Remove chicken and chop into chunks. Chop up sweet peppers.
5. In a grill safe pan, layer chips, chicken, peppers and cheese for three layers.
6. Place pan on the grill and grill for 12-15 minutes.
7. Once cheese is melted, remove from the grill and top with your favorite salsa.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Mark Ashby of Grill Mark Co.