Grilled Lemon Thyme Rosemary Chicken
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 3.5-4 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 4 6-8 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 5 1.5 Tbsp Salt
- 6 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 7 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 8 1/3 Cup Freshly Chopped Thyme and Rosemary 50/50
These Grilled Lemon Thyme Rosemary Chicken will win over your family, especially when cooked on a Char-Griller Grill!
- Combine all of the ingredients, minus the chicken, in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove chicken from packaging and pat dry. Using a fork, poke holes along the entire chicken breast. This helps the marinade absorb into the chicken.
- Combine prepared chicken and marinade in an airtight bag/container and place in fridge to marinate 4-6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- 30-45 minutes prior to grilling, remove your chicken from the fridge and place on a plate to get to room temperature. Discard leftover marinade.
- Preheat your grill for direct grilling around 350 degrees. Cook each chicken breast 6-8 minutes on each side, or until chicken breasts reach 165 degrees internal temperature. Times will vary depending on the size of your chicken.
- Remove from grill and rest 10-15 minutes.
- Slice chicken and serve on a salad, sandwich, wrap, or by itself!