Grilled Lemon Pepper Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20-25 Min
- 1 1 Lb Of Russet Or Red Potatoes (Sliced Or In Cubes)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Of Garlic Powder
- 3 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Salt
- 5 Char-Griller “Lemon Pepper” Rub
Potatoes are delicious, no matter how you cook them. This recipe, featuring the Char-Griller Lemon Pepper Rub is no exception. Serve it as an addicting side dish or with a side of sour cream to make it the ultimate appetizer.
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with a generous amount of olive oil, garlic powder, salt and desired amount of salt and the Char-Griller “Lemon Pepper” Rub.
- Place potatoes in a foil packet. Fold it to cover the food and twist the edges to seal it close.
- Place on your grill and cook for 20-25 minutes or until desired tenderness or crispiness., ensuring to mix/flip potatoes midway through.