Grilled Flank Steak with Vegetables
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1.5 Pound Flank Steak
- 2 Smoked Paprika - 1.5 tsp
- 3 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 4 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 5 4 Ears of Corn
- 6 Two Large Zucchini, Cut in Half Lengthwise
- 7 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Olive Oil - 3 Tbs
- 9 1.5 Tbs Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 10 Red Wine Vinegar - 1 Tbs
- 11 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced (Oil Dressing)
- 12 Canola Oil - 2 Tbs
A vastly under-appreciated meat, the flank steak can be a flavorful and fast meal for the weeknights. Get dinner on the table in under 20 minutes and use a charcoal grill to get all the best flavors of summer with this flank steak recipe.
1. Season flank steak with paprika and garlic. Rub on all sides and season with salt and pepper. Brush with canola oil.
2. Brush corn, zucchini, and tomatoes with canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
4. Add flank steak to grill, flip once and cook to desired doneness. About 4 to 6 minutes per side, let rest 5 minutes.
5. Add vegetables to grill and turn occasionally until lightly charred all over.
6. Whisk olive oil, rosemary, red wine vinegar, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
7. Brush steak and drizzle vegetables with olive oil mixture and serve with steak immediately.