Grilled Fire Veggies
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Large Carrot Sliced in 1/4in. Bias Slices - 1
- 2 Thinly Sliced Radish - 2 to 3
- 3 Green and Red Pepper Rings - 1 Each
- 4 Large Tomatoes Sliced in Wedges - 1 to 2
- 5 Leek Sliced Along the Stem - 1
- 6 Yellow Squash Sliced in 1/4in. Bias Slices - 1
- 7 Cloves of Fresh Garlic Minced Finely - 2
- 8 Salt and Pepper
- 9 Olive Oil - 2 to 3 Tablespoons
Every meal needs a vegetable option, but usually veggies aren't the star of the show. But, with this recipe your veggies will shine! We love the crispy texture and powerful flavor these veggies bring! Be sure to give this recipe a try.
1. Toss all ingredients in a bowl and throw it on the grill
2. Cook at 350 degrees for 7 to 10 mins for a nice charred and still crunchy taste!