Grilled Duck Breast
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 8 skinned, boned duck breast halves
- 3 ½ Tsp. hot sauce
- 4 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 5 ¼ C. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ¼ Tsp. black pepper
1. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, garlic, and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Rinse duck breasts and pat dry with paper towel. Score the skin of the duck with a sharp knife in a ¼" diamond pattern, to render out the fat for crispy skin.
3. Add the duck breasts to bowl and toss well to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or best overnight.
4. Pre-heat grill to 375°F and put an aluminum pan under the grates to catch drippings. Grill the duck, skin side down, for 4-5 minutes per side.
Duck is done when internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare. Remove from the grill and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.Note: Save the drippings and duck fat for use in other dishes, if desired.