Grilled Crab Legs
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Crab Legs - Quantity is Up to Your Preference
- 2 Garlic and Butter Mixture
- 3 Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 4 Fogo Charcoal Quebracho Blend
Grilled Crab Legs are a Summer menu must, but you can enjoy them anytime of the year. We don't judge. This recipe is a classic, tried-and-true way to prepare crab legs that seafood fan will love!
1. Heat grill to 350°.
2. Coat crab legs in a garlic butter mixture.
3. Then coat in Cajun seasoning.
4. Grill for about 10 minutes (orange side up). Then flip them once and add additional garlic butter and immediately flip back.
5. Serve with fresh lemons.