Grilled Chicago PR Chuletas (Pork Chops)
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 Bone-in pork chops: 7-10
- 2 Sazon: to taste
- 3 Adobo: to taste
- 4 Black Pepper: to taste
- 5 Salt: to taste
- 6 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill.
- 7 Fogo Premium Lump Charcoal.
- 8 Olive Oil: To Taste
Char-Griller Ambassador, James Llorens from Certified Creole BBQ, shares his Chicago-style twist on classic grilled pork chops in his Grilled Chicago PR Chuletas recipe. If you're looking for a way to spice up your standard pork chops, give this recipe a try.
- Season all sides of the pork chops with sazon, adobo, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Allow the pork chops to rest in the fridge for 60 mins to allow the seasonings to penetrate the meat and give it a nice orange color.
- Preheat AKORN Kamado & grill at temperature 350°-400°.
- Place the pork chops on the cooking grates in the AKORN Kamado.
- Flip the pork chops after 7 minutes.
- Grill the pork chops for 8 more minutes or until internal temperature 145° is met.
- Rest for 5 minutes.