Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 2 Lbs. of Carrots, peeled with both ends trimmed
- 2 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 2 Tsp of Kosher Salt
- 4 Ground Black Pepper
- 5 1/2 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 6 1 Lemon
Switch up the typical veggie routine and throw some carrots on your grill for a great snack or side. They’ll deliver on grill flavor with a spicy kick.
- Combine the carrots with olive oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Heat one side of your grill to medium-high heat, turning often for 5-6 minutes until they begin to develop a char.
- Move the carrots to the indirect side of your grill and allow them to continue cooking for 15-20 minutes or until they are tender.
- Season to taste with any additional spices and serve immediately. Enjoy!