Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wing Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings: 12-14, whole
- 2 Olive Oil: binder
- 3 Buffalo Sauce: 12 fl. oz.
- 4 Butter: 1/2 Stick
- 5 Salt n' black pepper: to taste
- 6 Sazón Seasoning: to taste
- 7 Char-Griller Grills Premium Kettle Grill
- 8 Lump Charcoal, Charcoal Chimney, Fire Starters & Fire Torch
- Rinse and clean whole chicken wings
- Lather with olive oil for your binder
- Season with Sazón seasoning and salt n' pepper
- Rest in fridge while the grill is being prepped and warmed
- Fire up your Premium Kettle Grill to 500°F. Load up a full charcoal chimney with lump charcoal and leave it in the center of the grill in the fire bowl area.
- Place a pecan wood chunk over the fire for a lingering smoke
- Place the chicken wings on the grill in a circle around the lump charcoal and wood
- Cook the wings for 30 mins and place in a pan
- Warm up the buffalo sauce with butter
- Drench n' glaze your wing in the buffalo sauce
- Leave your pan with the wings and sauce in the grill for 10 mins
- Remove and enjoy!