Grilled Brie with Cranberry Jalapeno Relish
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1 8-12 oz brie wheel
- 2 CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH: 1 12-oz package fresh cranberries, 5 green onions, 2 whole jalapenos (seeded and diced), 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cumin
This Grilled Brie with a Cranberry Jalapeno Relish is the perfect way to start off your family meal. It’s the most delectable appetizer, and we can guarantee it won’t last long.
- Place the brie wheel in a small (9") cast iron skillet. Use a sharp knife to remove the top rind of the brie.
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees F.
- Either finely chop all ingredients for the cranberry jalapeno relish or combine all ingredients in a food processor and lightly chop, leaving small chunks in the relish. Set aside.
- Place the chopped ingredients for the cranberry jalapeno relish in a small saucepan and cook over low-medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the cranberries begin to cook down.
- Place the skillet of brie on the grill and cook for 10 minutes, or until the brie is bubbly, melted, and cooked through.
- Remove the brie from the grill, top with the cranberry relish, and serve hot with a side of your favorite crackers.