Grilled Blue Cheese Wings
- 1 Fresh Chicken Wing Portions
- 2 1 Bottle Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3 Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 1 Cup Hot Sauce
- 5 2 Tbsp Butter
These Grilled Blue Cheese Wings are also known as “inside out” or “freaky Friday” wings...blue cheese on the wing, with wing sauce to dip! Marinating the wings in the dressing infuses them with flavor and moisture making them that much better.
1. Marinate the chicken wings overnight in the blue cheese dressing.
2.Grill until charred and crispy, and temperature reads at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Melt the butter into the hot sauce, and serve along with the chicken as dip on the side.