Grilled Balsamic Veggie Kabobs
Prep Time: 35 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (Or Preferred Oil)
- 4 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 5 1 Large Garlic Clove Minced
- 6 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 7 Salt And Pepper To Taste
This Grilled Balsamic Veggie Kabobs recipe is a quick, easy and healthy recipe, perfect as a snack or side to your meal. You can pick and choose whatever veggies you like to customize this recipe to your preferred taste!
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Throw preferred veggies in a bag.
- Pour all ingredients in the bag.
Tip: I Like to top it off with some creole seasoning.
- Close Bag and let it sit for at least 30 mins.
- Take Veggies out and put Veggies on skewer. Throw it over direct heat on the grill. Let sit for 2 minutes per side. When veggies start getting soft they are done.