Grilled Balsamic Veggie Kabobs
Prep Time: 35 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (Or Preferred Oil)
- 4 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 5 1 Large Garlic Clove Minced
- 6 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 7 Salt And Pepper To Taste
This Grilled Balsamic Veggie Kabobs recipe is a quick, easy and healthy recipe, perfect as a snack or side to your meal. You can pick and choose whatever veggies you like to customize this recipe to your preferred taste!
1. Mix all ingredients in bowl.
2.Throw preferred veggies in a bag.
3. Pour all ingredients in the bag.
Tip: I Like to top it off with some creole seasoning.
4. Close Bag and let it sit for at least 30 mins.
5.Take Veggies out and put Veggies on skewer. Throw it over direct heat on the grill. Let sit for 2 minutes per side. When veggies start getting soft they are done.