Grilled Bacon and Blue Cheese Wedge Salad
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce- 1 Head
- 2 Chopped Tomato
- 3 Chopped Bacon
- 4 Chopped Red Onion
- 5 Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
- 6 Heavy Whipping Cream - 1/4 Cup
- 7 Sour Cream - 1/4 Cup
- 8 Blue Cheese Crumbles - 1/2 Cup
- 9 Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- 10 Chopped Fresh Parsley to Taste
- 11 Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
Grilled Salad? Trust us. It's delicious. Elevate the classic wedge salad by throwing it on the grill for a few minutes to get a char going. Top with dressing, blue cheese, bacon, and chopped tomatoes, and red onions.
1. Cut a head of iceberg lettuce into 4 wedges. Place cut side down on a very hot Char-Griller grill grate until marks appear, then flip to the other cut side of the slice and repeat.
2. Mix ingredients for the dressing together.
3. Drizzle the grilled wedge with the dressing, top with more blue cheese crumbles, chopped tomato and red onion, and bacon