Fried Chicken on the Grill
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 4 Tbsp Sucklebusters Clucker Dust
- 3 1/2 Cup Pork Panko
Char-Griller Ambassador Israel Wofford of @izzygrillz is always looking for new ways to use this grill. He made this crispy fried chicken all on the grill and it came out amazing! Great for weeknight meals the whole family will love.
- Preheat grill to 325F.
- Cut chicken breast in half, place in bowl, add seasoning and mix well.
- Add pork panko and mix well.
- Place on grill over direct heat, flipping occasionally until chicken probes at least 165F internal. (I tend to take my chicken to 175F)
- Remove from grill, serve and enjoy!